Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

a cash benefit granted either as a monthly pension or a lumpsum amount to a member who can no longer work due to old age.
ForumAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 am
Location: Quezon City

Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby ForumAdmin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Ito ay ang cash benefit na ibinabayad sa miyembrong hindi na nakapagtrabaho dahil sumapit na sa kabuuang edad ng pagreretiro. Ito ay maaaring buwanang pension o lump sum.

SIDSANTOS
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby SIDSANTOS » Mon May 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Can the pensioner receive his Pension Statement of Account to monitor his receipt of the pensions, including the 13th month pay and other benefits?
I received in January 2015 my lump sum pension for 18 months. Am I entitled to 13th month pay for December 2015? I have not received any advice for such.

Admin5
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby Admin5 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:21 pm

SIDSANTOS wrote:Can the pensioner receive his Pension Statement of Account to monitor his receipt of the pensions, including the 13th month pay and other benefits?
I received in January 2015 my lump sum pension for 18 months. Am I entitled to 13th month pay for December 2015? I have not received any advice for such.


For Pension verification, you may email Pension Administration Department at pad@sss.gov.ph.
Kindly indicate the following

1. Details of Concern
2. Complete Name
3. Contact Number
4. Active Email Address
5. 10-digit SSS number
6. Date of Birth
7. Employment History
8. Attach scanned / screenshots of valid IDs (with photo & signature)


Itala sa inyong subject field ang : Thru UsapangSSS/Microsite

SIDSANTOS
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby SIDSANTOS » Mon May 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Thanks for the advice. I just emailed today Pension Administration Department.

SIDSANTOS
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby SIDSANTOS » Mon May 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks much for your advice. I just emailed today SSS Pension Administration Department.

Admin5
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby Admin5 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:24 pm

SIDSANTOS wrote:Thanks much for your advice. I just emailed today SSS Pension Administration Department.


You're welcome po! ^_^ It's our pleasure to be of service to you! ^_^

oragonNAGA
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby oragonNAGA » Fri May 27, 2016 7:36 am

Good morning!

I am referring to the status of my retirement claim via My.SSS online account. Recently, the status shifted from "Evaluation - Ongoing" to "Evaluation - For Referral -RIMD....Status - Public Inbox." I would like to know what that means.

Your prompt response would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

naduratams
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:23 am

Re: Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro?

Postby naduratams » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:15 am

oragonNAGA wrote:Good morning!

I am referring to the status of my retirement claim via My.SSS online account. Recently, the status shifted from "Evaluation - Ongoing" to "Evaluation - For Referral -RIMD....Status - Public Inbox." I would like to know what that means.

Your prompt response would be much appreciated.

Thank you.



For verification and information regarding status of your retirement claim application, you may email Member Relations Dept. at member_relations@sss.gov.ph Indicate your complete name, SSS number and details of your concern (type of claim, date filed, SSS branch) Please attach copies of your acknowledgment stub (proof of filing) and valid IDs with photo and signature for reference.

JeffreyRaw
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:14 pm
Location: Россия
Contact:

Ano and benepisyo sa pagreretiro

Postby JeffreyRaw » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:25 am

Are your Canada Pension and or Old Age Security benefits creditor Proof? Zeide
бежевые — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс More info!


Return to “Retirement Benefit”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest